To meet your needs, Mark Metals maintains a large "under roof" inventory. We are here for your quick pick-up at our convenient Reading location or we'll deliver with no minimum truck weight required. Regular stock includes:
- Plate: A36, AR 400, ASTM A514 (T-1) alloy steel, stainless steel, aluminum, floor "diamond" aluminum 3003 and 6061 & carbon steel, high strength/low alloy & hot-rolled structural quality carbon steel
- Sheet: Carbon, stainless, aluminum, galvanized
- Expanded Metal: Flattened & standard
- Angles: Structural, carbon steel, stainless, aluminum, galvanized
- Beams: "S" standard, "W" wide flange, "M" junior, "T"s structural
- Channels: C standard, MC Jr., Ship & Car, Bar size
- Tubing: Square & rectangle structural carbon steel, round mechanical & DOM
- Bars: Cold-drawn & hot-rolled flats, cold-finished & hot-rolled rounds, cold-drawn & hot-rolled squares, hexagon, rebar
- Grating: Structural bar, grip strut
- Piping: A53 and A500 carbon steel, stainless & aluminum
- Threaded Rod: Plain or zinc-plated & stainless steel-coarse thread, fine thread
- Handrails: Top rail molding, square bar & tubing
If we don't stock it, we'll gladly source what you need!
We are at your service and welcome the opportunity to showcase the Mark Metals difference! Our shop capabilities include:
- We cut, form and/or fabricate whatever you need using your CAD drawing, hand sketch, or description.
- We refurbish or duplicate your worn out or broken parts or fabrications.
- We blast and paint in-house or arrange special coatings with one of our many associates.
- We track down tough-to-find materials – even in small quantities.
- We give small customers and small orders the same attention and priority as the big ones.
- We can provide same-day delivery from stock with no minimum truck weight in most cases.
- Bending: CNC 200-ton hydraulic press with 10' foot bed
- Sawing: 18" x 24" automatic feed with 60" miter cutting
- Plate Rolling: 5/8" x 12"; cylinders & cones
- Shearing: 3/8" x 14'; 1/2" x 12'
- Angle Rolling: 5" x 5" x 1/2"
- Oxyfuel / Plasma Cutting: 96" wide x 50' long, up to 8" thick
- Punching: Up to 2-1/4" in 3/8" plate
REQUEST A QUOTE
Since 1990, Mark Metals has been a one-stop metal supply and service center serving customers through Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania including industrial metal shops, manufacturers, fabricators and contractors.
Mark Metals is a division of The Rose Corporation, a contract manufacturer of custom steel fabricated industrial equipment. We are a certified Women-owned business through WEBNEC and the State of Pennsylvania.
Click our logo for more information about The Rose Corporation: