To meet your needs, Mark Metals maintains a large "under roof" inventory. We are here for your quick pick-up at our convenient Reading location or we'll deliver with no minimum truck weight required. Regular stock includes:
- Plate: A36, AR 400/500, A516 steel, stainless steel, aluminum, floor/diamond in aluminum & carbon steel, high strength/low alloy & hot-rolled carbon steel
- Sheet: Carbon, stainless, aluminum, galvanized
- Expanded Metal: Flattened & standard
- Angles: Structural, carbon steel, stainless, aluminum, galvanized
- Beams: "S" standard, "W" wide flange, "M" junior, "T"s structural
- Channels: “C” standard, “MC” Jr and ship & car, bar size
- Tubing: Square, rectangle, round in carbon steel, stainless, & aluminum
- Bars: Flats, rounds, squares, hexagon, in carbon steel, stainless & aluminum
- Grating: Structural bar, grip strut
- Piping: A53 and A500 carbon steel, stainless & aluminum
- Threaded Rod: coarse thread or fine thread in carbon steel, zinc-plated & stainless steel
- Handrails: Top rail molding, square bar & tubing
- Rebar: A615-Gr60 #3 through #8
If we don't stock it, we'll gladly source what you need!
We are at your service and welcome the opportunity to showcase the Mark Metals difference! Our shop capabilities include:
- We cut, form and/or fabricate whatever you need using your CAD drawing, hand sketch, or description.
- We refurbish or duplicate your worn out or broken parts or fabrications.
- We blast and paint in-house or arrange special coatings with one of our many associates.
- We track down tough-to-find materials – even in small quantities.
- We give small customers and small orders the same attention and priority as the big ones.
- We can provide same-day delivery from stock with no minimum truck weight in most cases.
- Bending: CNC 200-ton hydraulic press with 10' foot bed
- Sawing: 18" x 24" automatic feed with 60" miter cutting
- Plate Rolling: 5/8" x 12"; cylinders & cones
- Shearing: 3/8" x 14'; 1/2" x 12'
- Angle Rolling: 5" x 5" x 1/2"
- Oxyfuel / Plasma Cutting: 96" wide x 50' long, up to 8" thick
- Punching: Up to 2-1/4" in 3/8" plate
- Planer Mill: 120” x 34’ table
- Horizontal Boring Mill: 7” spindle
- Horizontal Table-type CNC: 4” spindle
- Vertical Boring Mill: 96” and 65”
- Lathe: 16’ x 50”
Multi-media Blast & Paint
- SSPC Trained and Certified Technicians
- Fully EPA Compliant
- Units Measure 20’ high and 60’ long
REQUEST A QUOTE
Since 1990, Mark Metals has been a one-stop metal supply and service center serving customers through Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania including industrial metal shops, manufacturers, fabricators and contractors.
Mark Metals is a division of The Rose Corporation, a contract manufacturer of custom steel fabricated industrial equipment. We are a certified Women-owned business through WBNEC and the State of Pennsylvania.
Click our logo for more information about The Rose Corporation: