Mark Metals welcomes the opportunity to showcase the value that our team provides. Our metal service center is ready to assist you with your needs, we can:
- Cut, form and fabricate using your description, hand sketch or engineered drawing.
- Refurbish or duplicate your worn out or broken parts or fabrications.
- Blast and paint in-house or arrange special coatings with one of our many associates.
- Track down tough-to-find materials – even in small quantities.
- Give all customers the same attention and priority.
- Provide same-day delivery from stock.
Fabrication Shop Services:
- Bending: CNC 200-ton hydraulic press with 10′ foot bed
- Sawing: 18″ x 24″ automatic feed with miter cutting
- Plate Rolling: 5/8″ x 12′; cylinders & cones
- Shearing: 3/8″ x 14′; 1/2″ x 12′
- Angle Rolling: 5″ x 5″ x 1/2″
- Oxyfuel / Plasma Cutting: 96″ wide x 50′ long, up to 8″ thick
- Punching: Up to 2-1/4″ in 3/8″ plate
Machine Shop Equipment & Services:
- Planer Mill: 120” x 34’ table
- Horizontal Boring Mill: 7” spindle
- Horizontal Table-type CNC: 4” spindle
- Vertical Boring Mill: 96” and 65”
- Lathe: 16″ x 50”
Multi-Media Blast & Paint:
- SSPC Trained and Certified Technicians
- Fully EPA Compliant
- Units Measure 20’ high and 60’ long